- "On Grounds" (on campus) housing options
- Off-Grounds housing options for transfer and graduate students
Dining Plans: Sign up here
Travel to Charlottesville
Fly directly to Charlottesville Albemarle Airport, located 15 minutes away from UVA
Fly to Dulles International Airport near Washington, D.C.
- Sign up for the UVA Express for bus transportation to UVA on August 21, 2019
- UVA Express is the ONLY official University-run transportation option. No other student groups or organizations provide transportation that is officially sanctioned by UVA.
- All international first-year, new undergraduate transfer students, exchange students, and family members are eligible to take UVA Express. Returning and graduate students are not eligible.
- Other airport transportation (applicable to Charlottesville Albemarle Airport, as well)
- Getting from Dulles to Union Station in DC where you can take the train or bus to Charlottesville
Take the megabus from Dulles International Airport to Charlottesville
Take the train (Amtrak) to Charlottesville
Uber and Lyft provide service in Charlottesville
Paying Your Tuition and Fees
We recommend paying your tuition & fees to UVA using Flywire. Flywire allows you to pay in over 100 different currencies, save on bank fees and exchange rates, track your payment online, and have access to 24/7 multilingual customer service. Make your payment on UVA's International Payments page