FOR PARTNER INSTITUTIONS
The study abroad advisor should submit nominated students for the exchange by email to: email@example.com
Please include student's name gender, email address, major field of study, preferred school of enrollment at UVa and semester(s) of study
Nominations are due:
Fall 2021 semester - March 1, 2021
Spring 2022 semester - Oct 1, 2021
Complete the Exchange Student Application through our admissions system
Applications are due:
Fall 2021: March 15, 2021
Spring 2022: Oct. 15, 2021
You will need to upload the following required documents with your application submission:
* Copy of most recent transcript or record of college level work completed and/or in progress at your home institution
* Letter of recommendation from your academic advisor or a faculty member that can attest to your academic abilities and emotional maturity in terms of being prepared to undertake a demanding course of study in a foreign country.
* Letter from your study abroad advisor confirming your nomination to participate in the exchange at the University of Virginia.
Exchange students are enrolled in one of the following Schools of Enrollment at UVa based on the major field of study at the home institution AND the terms of the bi-lateral exchange agreement with your school:
- School of Architecture
- College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- School of Engineering and Applied Science
- Curry School of Education
** Enrollment in the following schools is limited to partner institutions with separate specific exchange agreements. Please check with your study abroad advisor before selecting your school of enrollment.
- School of Nursing**
- McIntire School of Commerce**
- School of Law**
- Darden School of Business (contact Darden directly for application procedures)**